OPEGIEKA has won many prestigious awards and recognitions, mainly in the field of innovation, development and CSR.
- giving OPEGIEKA the title of "Creator of Profit", within the framework of the "Polish Joins Leaders" program given by "Rzeczpospolita" and the Leaders Network Clubs
- participation in the finals of the WaMaBoss Project - Responsible Business
- nomination for the "Symbol of 2015" title in the program introduced by the editors of Business Monitor and Market Monitor
- nomination for the 2015 Polish Innovation Award in the "Innovative Companies" category
- Science-friendly Company - Technical University of Lodz - Department of Management - for collaborating with the University in the implementation of an international research project on managing the development of micro, small and medium-sized enterprises
- 21st Exchange of Polish Inventions Awarded at the World Exhibition of Innovations - Minister of Science and Higher Education Award and "Award of the Minister of Science and Higher Education for outstanding inventions at international arena in 2013 for the Voice Maps project
- Microsoft Partner Network 2013 – 2104 (Silver Application Development)
- Leader of Innovation and Regional Development 2012, category: "Innovative EU Product", subcategory: Average Company
- Leader of Innovation and Regional Development 2012, honorable mention in the national edition of the competition, category "Innovative EU Project", subcategory: Average Company
- Business Gazelle 2012 (13th Edition of the most dynamic small and medium-sized companies)
- Brussels INNOVA FAIR 2013, gold medal with distinction in the EUREKA competition for project “Voice Maps”
- Microsoft Partner Network 2012
- Regional Leader of Innovation and Development 2011 in terms of „IT visionary” and „Rapidly developing company”.
- Partner of CSE Światowid in Elbląg
- Forbes Magazine Diamonds 2012
- „Best of the Best Laurel”, the Marshal of Warmia-Mazury Voivodeship award
- Medal of the 60th anniversary of the Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Informatics, Gdansk University of Technology
- the Business Cheetah 2011 title
- Microsoft Partner Network 2011
- The Warmia and Mazury Leader of Innovation 2010 for establishing the Research and Development Center GIS CENTER and the implementation of IT systems
- Ministry of Economy reported OPEGIEKA to the Ministry of Regional Development as an example of good practice in the implementation of projects co-financed by the UE
- Polish Agency for Enterprise Development awarded OPEGIEKA for the innovation activity in the nationwide campaign "The world needs your ideas"
- Oracle Partner Network Partner
- Gold Microsoft Partner 2008
- Regional Leader of Innovation and Development 2008 in terms of "Innovative Company" and "Innovative service"
- The Warmia and Mazury Leader of Innovation 2007 for innovative solutions for public administration
- The President of Elblag Award for 2006 in terms of "Economic activity" for the implementation of ESIP
- Grand Prix of GEA International Exhibition
- Recommendation of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Administration for ESIP, as a model of Management Support System
- Entrepreneurial Leader 2004
- The President of Elbląg Award for Florian Romanowski
- Award of the second degree of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Administration for outstanding creative achievements in the field of Surveying and Cartography