OPEGIEKA Data Repository is a system to store any type of files together with their digital signatures (text files, graphic files, spreadsheets, PDF files, audio files) that can be searched, browsed and modified. The inclusion of data in the repository ensures their constancy and recording of another versions in case of any modifications. Access rights to the repository and reports of user activity ensure the safety of the data stored in the repository.
- allows to store all sorts of files with digital signatures (text files, graphic files, spreadsheets, PDF files, audio files) that can be searched, browsed, and modified,
- ensures constancy constancy and recording of another versions in case of any modifications, editing/conversion of document is permitted ony in special cases
- includes a module for printing, scanning, processing of scanned documents,
- allows to view the contents of files stored in formats, at least: MS Word, MS Excel, RTF, ASCII directly from a web browser,
- allows the issuance of generally accessible formats, and at least in formats in which they were entered,
- includes a mechanism for describing documents using metadata,
- allows to define sets of metadata for different types of documents,
- provides event logging,
- enables reporting of actions taken by the user,
- provides control access to documents and functions of the system,
- ensures compliance with current legislation regarding the retention of documents.