On 26 January 2012, the results of 4th regional edition of National Leaders of Innovation and Development 2011 were announced during a ceremony held at the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
We are pleased to inform that Okręgowe Przedsiębiorstwo Geodezyjno-Kartograficzne 'OPEGIEKA' Sp. z o.o. was awarded as the Regional Leader of Innovation and Development with respect to two categories: IT Visionary and Rapidly Growing Company.
The following criteria were assessed with respect to 'IT Visionary' category:
• IT solutions possessed and used by the company,
• planned improvement of company activities with respect to IT systems,
• anticipated influence concerning application of newly-implemented IT technologies on the company.
The following criteria were assessed with respect to 'Rapidly Growing Company' category:
• the value of sales revenues in 2010 in relation to the value of sales revenues in 2009,
• the value of sales revenues in 2008 in relation to the value of sales revenues in 2007,
• the value of net profit in 2010 in relation to the value of net profit in 2009,
• the value of net profit in 2008 in relation to the value of net profit in 2007,
The National Leaders of Innovation and Development is a nationwide undertaking and is characterised by an open formula. The participants of the contest can involve: entrepreneurs, communes and organisations. The contest consists of two editions, i.e. the regional edition and the national edition.
This year's edition of the contest was held under the patronage of: the Ministry of Economy, the Ministry of Regional Development, the Ministry of Science and Higher Education, the European Commission, the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development, the Polish Patent Office, the National Centre for Research and Development, the Warsaw Stock Exchange and Marshal's Offices of the Polish voivodeships.