We are pleased to announce that, as OPEGIEKA, we have qualified for the internship programme of the 8th edition of the Polish Space Fellowship Program competition as an internship host.
Under the programme, we accept students, graduates and young scientists for a 5-month paid internship in the form of a civil law contract.
Admission to the internship is through a competitive process.
The person in the internship will have the opportunity to improve his/her competences in the operational application of satellite and aerial remote sensing. We offer a job in a young, dynamic team of experts involved in the development of state-of-the-art tools and solutions allowing satellite monitoring of the Earth's surface to confirm and evaluate changes over time.
- Knowledge of Earth observation satellite systems
- Basic knowledge of remote sensing and - essential - the willingness to extend this knowledge.
- Preference is given to candidates with a degree in this field, i.e. geoinformatics, geodesy and cartography, geography, other natural sciences (biology, agriculture, forestry, environmental engineering, etc.).
- Basics of geographic information systems (GIS), databases (PostrgreSQL, PostGIS), programming (Python).
- Knowledge of the English language to a degree that allows for self-education and familiarisation with English-language documentation
- Communication skills
- Willingness to improve own qualifications
- Ability to work in a team oriented towards the common success of a project.
If you are interested in an internship with our company, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate us as your first or second preferred internship location.
Deadline for CV submission - 27 March to 23 April 2023.
Link to terms and conditions: https://space.biz.pl/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/Regulamin_Konkursu_2023_z_zalacznikami_002.pdf