We encourage you to meet our representatives during INTERGEO 2019 in Hall 1 at booth C1.014. Check out the latest solutions offered by our Research & Development Centre and make your organisation benefit from them.
In accordance with its main claim “defining directions” OPEGIEKA strives for exerting a real impact on the geospatial intelligence industry. The firm was focused on developing remote sensing data processing automation using artificial intelligence, as well as implementing simultaneous bathymetric and topographic LiDAR data airborne acquisition. It will be possible to find out more information about the effects of those innovative projects in Stuttgart, where during the European’s largest geoinformatics trade fair OPEGIEKA will promote its services in photogrammetry and remote sensing, research and development, geodesy and cartography, as well as informatics and teleinformatics.
Save the date and meet us in Hall 1 at booth C1.014.
- Florian Romanowski – President of OPEGIEKA
- Adam Augustynowicz – First Vice President of OPEGIEKA
- Jakub Krawczyk – Director of R&D
- Bartosz Majkowski – Kierownik Zakładu Lotniczego
- Jarosław Nowak – Head of Remote Sensing and Photogrammetry Department
- Paweł Feczan – Project manager
- Angelika Wiśniewska – Executive assistant
- Marcin Bożyczko – Marketing specialist